Monday, October 13, 2014

Warping Option No. 1 -- A Place Holder

 
EDITED: October 16, 2014
The update for the Denser Warping -- Warp Option No. 1HAS UPDATED!

What is taking me longer than I first anticipated, is wanting to include some photos, and notations, regarding different loom brands, and their different configuration of pegs.  And, that is simply a good thing to do.

The pending update, though, will focus on warping option featured in the Denser Warping Overview Series, because I know many artisans in the fiber community are already working with the other, easier option.  But, I will do up a quick post for those who are newer to this form of circular weaving and/or weaving in general. So----
______________________________________________
In the meantime,

Leave any questions you may have in the Comments. 
Or Facebook Friends can Private Message me.
Follow me to, HeartSong Studio
 
Bye for now, and Blessings~
 
And Happy Weaving!
___________________________________________
 
http://fiberygoodness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment