Friday, May 26, 2017

Too Long Away



Those of you on Facebook are more than likely familiar with the Memories Feed; that gives us the opportunity to look back and see our Status Updates and what was Shared on any given day--for all the years we have been posting.  Recently, one of those Memories helped to indicate that it has been over a YEAR since I have updated a blog post here.  I never meant to be away for so long! So--- I do intend to update one of my "A Little or This and A Little of That" posts very soon.  In the meantime, you are invited to visit my HeartSong Studio Community Page, and see of what I have been up to, or some of the things that I've been sharing

I've finished up two new Art Journal pages. Finished a new Circle Weaving. a-a-And endeavored in wee bit of Embroidery. See you all Soon.
__________________________________________
Leave any questions you may have in the Comments.
Or Facebook Friends can Private Message me.

Follow me to my Facebook Community/Studio Page @ HeartSong Studio
Bye for now, and Blessings~
And Happy Weaving!



No comments:

Post a Comment